WHEN QUITTING SMOKING
1. When quitting smoking, chug a glass of water when ever you want a cigarette.
2. When quitting smoking, run 1 mile every day. Also bike to work.
3. When quitting smoking, blow up as many balloons as you can each day, record your progress.
4. When quitting smoking, find one person who supports what you are doing. Then continually update them with your progress. Make sure to tell them that telling them makes you feel good about yourself. After one year, you can quit updating them.
5. When quitting smoking, don't tell anyone who would doubt you or discourage you or question you or look at you like they don't believe you or act like it's not a big deal or just don't tell the majority of people you know.